the Frozen Neighbour to the North

What. The. F*ck?

This is supposed to be Canada. A country synonymous with snow. Where the National Sport is Ice Hockey. Ice Hockey. Where Polar Bears roam the lands. And where Penguins would join them. If it weren't for geographical restraints.

This has been blatant false advertising folks. Don't let them fool you, Canada is a tropical country! I'm literally melting from the heat. It's been a week now of 28C+ weather, and I haven't so much survived as existed. The worst part is, this is still technically SPRING!!! It's going to get hotter. People are taking great pleasure in telling me as much, anyways. As much as I asked how people didn't travel south in the Winter, I'm can't quite fathom how they didn't travel north in the Summer.

Seriously people, give me a snow flurry any day of the week.

. . .

And now, because it's too hot to think, which is needed to write, that is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farmer Dave

Top o' the Mornin'

Dear Holland,